Just a very small text to say that I plan on doing a “regular” blog from now on as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter can’t convey all the info with as much details as I would like.
I put regular into quotation marks as I’ll mainly do this when I have some time so if I have a very busy week, I won’t have time to write anything but I plan on writing a blog entry about once a week to talk about current projects.
What you can expect:
- Information on ongoing projects, commisions, etc
- WIP pics of 3D modeling, 3D printing, post-processing, painting etc…
- Articles on specific aspect of propmaking
- Some tips and advices on general propmaking
- And probably other prop related stuff I forgot
See you soon!